Books and Book Chapters
- Blanch, Andrea, Herzog, Esther, and Mahameed, Ibtisam (2013, forthcoming) Women Reborn: A case study of the intersection of women, religion and peace building in a Palestinian village in Israel. In S. Hayward and K. Marshall (Eds.) Women, Religion, and Peace – Exploring the Invisible. Washington, DC: United States Institute of Peace.
- Herzog, Esther (2011) Patrons of Women: Literacy Projects and Gender Development in Rural Nepal. Oxford, New York: Berghahn.
- Herzog, Esther (2008) Life, Death and Sacrifice: Women and Family in the Holocaust. Jerusalem & New York: Gefen.
- Herzog, Esther (1999) Immigrants and Bureaucrats, Ethiopians in an Israeli Absorption Center. Oxford & New-York: Berghahn.
- Herzog, Esther and Haim Hazan (Eds.) (2012) Serendipity in Anthropological Research: The Nomadic Turn. US: Ashgate.
- Jabbour, Elias J. (1996) Sulha. Palestinian Traditional Peacemaking Process. Edited by Thomas C. Cook, Jr. House of Hope Publications.
- Ogega, Jackie (2012)Pervasive Violence: What Makes Female Genital Cutting Possible, Even Inevitable? CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
Articles and Interviews
- Blanch, Andrea (2015)Growing Hope: The Healing Potential of Trauma Informed Faith Communities. Church Health Reader, chreader.org
- Countering Stereotypes About Saudi Arabian Women , An Interview with Nora Alturki
- Picow, Martin (2012) “A Brave Woman, Among Men”, The Jerusalem Post
- Belmaker, Gidon (2010) “Palestinians Seek International Recognition of Statehood”, The Epoch Times
- Friedman, Adina (2013) “Morroco: An Emerging Model for Muslim-Jewish Relations – OpEd”, Eurasia Review
- Maltz, Judy (2013) “The Westbank on a Shoestring: A Day Along the Hottest New Tourist Trail”, Haaretz
- Kraft, Dina (2010) “Israel Stops Jewish Activists From Entering Gaza”, The New York Times
- Sharif, Solmaz (2012) “Afghan Clerics Denounce Violence Against Women”, Women’s eNews
- Guttman, Nathan (2009) “AIPAC Confronts a New Reality as Obama’s Agenda Becomes Clear”, The Jewish Daily